Get a gorgeous smile with Invisalign, a state-of-the-art orthodontic system that’s the clear choice for millions. Having straighter teeth isn’t just about looking and feeling your confident best. When your teeth are straight, it’s a lot easier to keep them clean with regular brushing and flossing, and that means your risks of developing cavities and gum disease are reduced.
Benefits of Invisalign
- The aligners are truly clear, which means they’re almost invisible while you’re wearing them
- You can take your aligners out to brush and floss, so caring for your teeth is a lot easier
- You remove the aligners for meals, which means you can eat whatever you like — even chewy bagels and corn on the cob!
- With Invisalign you just swap out your aligners for the next set in the series
- You’ll have fewer office visits — most patients only need to see us about once every 6 months when the utilize our new Dental Monitoring software.
- Most Invisalign treatments take less time compared to traditional braces; in fact, many patients complete treatment in 18 months or less
- There’s an Invisalign system designed especially for teens whose back molars haven’t come in yet
A Custom Treatment, Just for You
Invisalign treatment begins with a scan of your teeth and your bite. These scans are sent to a lab that specializes in Invisalign aligners. The scans are fed into a computer, which creates a series of images showing how your teeth need to move to come into alignment.